Super easy breakfast recipe that goes great with eggs and bacon! Time Required: 15 to 20 Minutes Yields 1-2 Servings Ingredients
- 1 sweet potato, cubed about 3/4 inch
- mixing bowl
- large frying pan
- 1-2 tablespoons of cannabutter, depending on desired strength
- 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch
- Salt and pepper to taste
- pinch of sugar
- Heat olive oil in the frying pan under medium-high heat.
- After cubing sweet potatoes, combine with corn starch in a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Pro-tip: You can cube your sweet potatoes beforehand and submerge in cold water in your fridge until ready to use.
- Once the pan is hot, shake off excess cornstarch and add sweet potatoes in a single layer, working in batches if necessary.
- Let the sweet potatoes cook until you see brown edges begin to appear, then flip, add cannabutter, and continue cooking for another 5-8 minutes.
- Once golden brown on all sides, continue cooking and season with salt, pepper, and a dash or two of sugar. Remove from heat once golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately.
Follow Chef Mejia on Twitter
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.