It’s no secret that people have been making “pot brownies” for quite a while now, but the legalization of Cannabis in some states has proven to be a bit of a game changer. Edibles are a safe, delicious and fun way to explore using Cannabis, and new recipes seem to be surfacing every day. This quick and simple Marijuana-infused Blueberry Lavender Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe is a must try for lovers of all things tasty. Each bite immediately sends your taste buds to paradise where your body follows, knocking out two birds with one “stone”, if you will. These treats are highly recommended, but safe use is always encouraged. For edible users, we suggest waiting at least one hour after consumption before re-dosing, as the effects of edibles on the body are a bit different than those encountered by smoking/vaporizing Cannabis.
Suggested Cooking Materials:
- 1 muffin pan with paper liners (or a lightly greased muffin pan)
- 1 hand mixer
- Measuring cup
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Glass tupperware
- Large spoon
- Magical Canna-butter
Directions for making your own canna-butter can be found here.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 1/2 sticks canna-butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (or milk chocolate, if preferred)
- 1/2 stick regular, unsalted butter (softened)
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (subtract 2 Tbsp if using whole wheat flour)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In medium mixing bowl, whisk together baking powder, salt, and and flour. Set aside.
- Use hand mixer to blend softened butter, canna-butter, and sugar. Add eggs one at a time until totally combined.
- Begin slowly adding flour mixture and milk, alternating between the two.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Use large spoon to add in frozen blueberries, lavender, and chocolate chips.
- Fill each portion of the muffin pan 3/4 full to allow muffins to rise while baking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (until a toothpick inserted into middle of muffin comes out clean).
- Remove muffins from pan, allow to cool, and enjoy!
You can find the original recipe here. This recipe illustrated by Joshua Jones
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.