This is an awesome dressing recipe; that can be used just like regular ranch dressing; but please use in moderation.
- 1 cup CannaMayo
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tbs. fresh chives, diced
- 1 tsp. powdered garlic
- 1 tbs. fresh dill, chopped
- 1 tbs. fresh oregano, chopped
- ½ tbs. white vinegar
- ½ tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients together in a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Taste dressing and adjust flavor and consistency to your preferences.
- Chill dressing for 2 hours in the fridge before serving.
Recipe by Chef Ryan Barnhart
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.