Instructions for Baking
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 ¼ tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- ¼ Cup Pure Cane Sugar
- 7 Tbsp Canna-Coconut Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ Cup Nut Milk
- ¼ cup Coconut Milk
- ¼ Cup Dark Brown Sugar (packed)
- 2 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven 350 degrees
- Grease 6-8 wells of a regular 12-cup muffin pan and set aside
- In a large bowl, place 1 2/3 cups of the all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, & sugar. (whisk together)
- Add 3 Tbsp of canna-coconut oil, egg, nut milk, and coconut milk. (Mix together)
- Knead with floured hands until dough is smooth.
- Place dough on a sheet of flour dusted parchment paper
- Roll the dough out in a rectangle until it is 1/4” thick.
- In a separate bowl, Mix brown sugar, cinnamon, & 4 Tbsp of canna-coconut oil. (Mix together well.)
- Spread cinnamon mixture over the dough in an even layer. Leave ½” barren around the perimeter.
- Roll the dough tightly
- Slice the roll into rounds 1” thick
- Stuff each roll into the well of the muffin pan
- Bake for approx. 25 minutes, or until golden brown
- Let rolls cool & remove rolls from muffin pan.
** Drizzle with delicious icing for the final touch ** Recipe by Chasitie A. Bell
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.