Quick and delicious recipe for those looking for a an easy weeknight meal with a little cannabis-kick. Time Required: 30-45 Minutes Yields 2-3 Servings
- 6 boneless/skinless chicken thighs, pounded thin
- 1 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced thin
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 5 tablespoons of good olive oil
- 1 cup of marsala wine or any other sweet table wine
- 3-4 tablespoons of cubed cannabutter, depending on desired dosage
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of flour for dusting
- 1 cup of water, optional
- 1/3 cup of chopped parsley for garnish, optional
- Aluminum foil
- Preheat a large cast-iron or other heavy frying pan on high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then dust with flour, removing any excess flour.
- Add olive oil to hot pan and add chicken thighs, cooking for 2-3 minutes per side. Remove from heat and set aside, covering loosely with aluminum foil.
- Add mushrooms and shallots, cooking on high heat until all the liquid cooks off, about 5 minutes. Season with salt pepper and add marsala wine, cook for 1 minute, then add cannabutter to create an emulsion. Return chicken to pan to heat through. Feel free to add water if the sauce is too thick.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve immediately.
Follow Chef Mejia on Twitter
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.