30 min Prep Time
20 min Cook Time
50 min Total Time
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided use
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 4 tablespoons canna butter, melted, divided use
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/3 cup Blueberries
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- Splash of cream or milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 and spray 4 cups in a muffin with cooking spray (or use extra melted butter ;) ).
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl.
- With a small measuring cup, combine the milk, vinegar, and 2 tablespoons of the melted butter.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until a soft dough forms.
- Pack some flower on your work surface heavily (pack a bowl too while you’re at it!). Pat the dough out into a rectangle about 6" long. Use plenty of flour as you go.
- Pour the remaining 2 tablespoons of melted butter on top of the dough.
- Combine the brown sugar, cinnamon, and remaining 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar. Press this mixture lightly into the butter on top of the dough. Drop in your blueberries and carefully, roll the dough up starting with the long side. Roll away from you. When you get to the end of the dough, pinch the entire seam shut, (like a joint)!
- Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces, drop into the greased muffin cups, and bake for 15-19 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat together the softened cream cheese and powdered sugar. If it seems hard to spread, splash in some milk or heavy cream. (For a stronger Cannabun, add some of your favorite edible co2 oil. My personal favorite currently is from Jetty Extracts.)
- Frost your Blueberry Cannabun Rolls when they come out of the oven, and serve!
Note: My personal rule of thumb, 350 or less for temps and 20 minutes or less for bake time 30 minutes max. Cookies, Muffins, Brownies, Cakes etc. all fall into these parameters.
Follow Cupcake on Instagram here. Also check her official website here.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.