By Ayad Maher.
We're going to make some atypical chocolate chip marijuana cookies. It's pretty simple to make, but damn, it's tasty. It's the recipe that every stoner needs in the back of his or her pocket, just in case.
Let's do it!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 cup (Gluten-free) Quaker Oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup marijuana infused avocado oil. You can use our 1 Gram Cannabutter Recipe, but replace the butter with avocado oil. Or even better, use The Magical Butter machine if you have one.
- 1 teaspoon (Gluten-free) vanilla
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
*Check this Cannabis Cooking Calculator for the Perfect dose. Also, on a different note; Kief had been accumulating in your grinder for some time. You don’t smoke it and you had no idea what to do with it, kief marijuana cookies are the easiest edibles to make.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees Fahrenheit. Don’t bake above 340 degrees Fahrenheit. At higher temperature, THC may start to degrade, and you may lose the expected potency effect.
- As with other baking and cooking projects, this is both an art and a science—and you’ll probably want to make sure you’re using your valuable ingredient wisely. For a refresher on THC and how marijuana effects your brain and body, check our blog post about THC and CBD, and the Entourage Effect.
- Mix dry ingredients
- Add well ingredients and mix well
- Add chocolate chips and mix
- Make 2.8 oz balls
- Place on baking sheet, flatten VERY slightly
- Bake for 5 minutes, only!
- Flip the cookies and bake for another 4-5 minutes, keep an eye on them.
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in February 2016 and has been revamped and updated as needed for accuracy and comprehensiveness.