By Kelly Gibson
Have you ever had Little Caesar's Crazy Bread? This cannabis recipe is perfect for sharing with friends who also enjoy consuming edibles. And is a great way to use some Cannabis Infused Cooking Oil, which is easy to make at home. For best results I recommend you make the dough the day before and refrigerate, allowing it to ferment overnight for the best flavor. The dough can be kept in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Make Cannabis Infused Oil (follow link for instructions)
Serves 4 - 5
To make dough
- 1 (8 grams) package Pizza Yeast
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2/3 cup warm water (130 degrees F/55 degrees C)
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 - 3 grams of Cannabis Infused Cooking Oil for drizzling on top.
- 1/2 teaspoon of minced garlic (more if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Serve with Marinara sauce for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Add the flour, sugar and salt into a medium bowl and mix together.
- Pour half the flour mixture and the undissolved yeast into a standing mixer.
- Pour in warm water and oil, mixing until blended.
- Stir in remaining flour mixture and beat until smooth.
- On a lightly floured surface knead dough for 4 minutes.
- Roll dough into a rectangle and cut into 1 inch wide pieces, then place on the cooking sheet.
- Mix the Cannabis Infused oil with the garlic and drizzle on top of each piece.
- Then sprinkle some parmesan cheese, evenly on each piece.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Kelly Gibson - firstname.lastname@example.org