By Kelly Gibson.
Double down on the chocolate I say! Because there’s never enough, right? This IBD friendly recipe has less sugar and fat than the original version. The extra chocolate helps to disguise the marijuana flavor and is one of my favorites. On top are some gold sprinkles, because these cookies are special!
There are two phases to cannabis conversion:
- ‘Dry Cure’ use dry clean ‘shake’ or bud.
- Start by removing the large sticks, grind it up and sift before curing.
- Then put the ‘shake flour’ into a sealed Crock-Pot on low, for about 1 hour, or place in an oven at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Converting the ‘shake flour’ into a useful ingredient such as fat (butter or oil), alcohol tincture, or even glycerin - ‘Classic’ Butter Method:
- Put your ‘cured’ shake flour into a pot with the butter.
- Simmer on low for approximately, 30 minutes.
- Use a strainer to remove the plant material.
- Then cool completely, place in airtight container, and use as normal.
Note: There is an easier way to make Cannabutter, the Magical Butter (check the product review by Layla Beth Munk). Contact us here for a discount.
Ingredients: (makes approx. 24 cookies)
- 1/2 cup Cannabis-infused butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Coconut Sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (reduced sugar)
- 1/2 cup Reese® Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Gold sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment and set-as-side.
- Using a large bowl beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Then add the egg white and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a small bowl sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Then add it to the wet mixture, stir well until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet, flatten with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, do not overbake.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.