By Kelly Gibson.
Double down on the chocolate I say! Because there’s never enough, right? This IBD friendly recipe has less sugar and fat than the original version. The extra chocolate helps to disguise the marijuana flavor and is one of my favorites. On top are some gold sprinkles, because these cookies are special!
To use Cannabis-infused butter, check our 1-gram recipe here. However, if cooking with marijuana is your hobby, this is the easiest way to make Cannabutter, the Magical Butter (check the product review here).
Saving Note: Use discount code 'mb421' to get 30% off your Magical Butter. Limited quantity. Discount code is active from today until Sep 30, 2018. Order here.
Makes approx. 24 cookies.
- 1/2 cup Cannabis-infused butter, softened
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 Coconut Sugar
- 1 large egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (reduced sugar)
- 1/2 cup Reese® Peanut Butter Baking Chips
- Gold sprinkles (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- Line cookie sheet with parchment and set-as-side.
- Using a large bowl beat together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Then add the egg white and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a small bowl sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt together.
- Then add it to the wet mixture, stir well until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Roll dough into 2 inch balls and place on cookie sheet, flatten with a fork.
- Bake cookies for 8 to 10 minutes, do not overbake.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.