- 1/4 cup cannabis coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp soy or sunflower lecithin
- 1/2 cup water
- 24g unflavored gelatin
- 170g jello (6oz)
- 1 tsp citric acid
- Melt oil on low in small saucepan, add water and lecithin to melted oil (wisk together) bring to low boil on medium.
- Add unflavored gelatin, wisk. Bring back up to boil on medium/ low heat, still wisking.
- Slowly add flavoured jello and citric acid, wisking continuously. Bring to a rolling boil. Wisk continually for about 5 mins after you hit the rolling boil. The liquid will thin out as you wisk in this final step (but will still be somewhat thick)
- Clarify as needed, not necessary but it's a nice step.
- Fill molds, freeze for 20 mins. They don't really take time to set up, make sure to add mould inhibitor if sharing.
- Also make sure to keep it on low heat when you're molding the liquid.
Courtesy of Reddit, check the original post here.