It is very easy to make, bake or cook any marijuana infused edibles, it just requires some cooking fat, something for filtering the fat, stove with the low-heat setting, and self-buds. You will have to infuse fat and make sure it loaded prior to preparing the brownies.
Cannabutter is one of the prime elements of several cannabis edibles. It is a simple ingredient which can be used for infusing in different types of weed meals.
- 4 sticks of butter
- 1 liter of water
- 28 grams of cannabis flower, medium grinded
- Baking paper and tray
- Preheat the oven to 110-degree centigrade.
- Take a baking tray and spread out the weed. Bake for thirty minutes. Stir the weed once in between.
- Bring the water to boil and then add butter to it. Stir to blend and make sure it mixes with water completely.
- Add weed to the mix and lower the heat.
- Leave it to simmer for three hours and stir regularly.
- When it reduces to a glossy and thick texture, take it down and allow it to cool.
- Strain it into a sealable plastic container using a cheesecloth. Squeeze the weed from the cloth as much as possible.
- Store till is firm.
Cannabis-Infused Oil (Vegan Friendly Alternative)
If you are worried about the calories that are associated with butter, you can use the cannabis-infused oil. This is a vegan-friendly alternative.
- 1 cup of oil
- 1 cup of cannabis flower, medium grinded
- Baking paper and baking tray
- Follow the first and second steps given above.
- Take a saucepan and put it on low-heat. Allow it to heat for about a minute prior to adding the cannabis and oil.
- Cook the mix for 3 hours on low heat and stir it frequently.
Allow it to cool and strain it like before.
Infographic courtesy of Choom